posted by amy gretchen at 10:01 PM
I love everything about this picture...Very inspiring because I have been trying to take one similar from DD but she won't sit still. So the picture is only in my head for now! thanks for sharing it!
Amy, this is a great photo blog! I really like your eye. I also am in love with this shot--just so sweet!
so so cool... i love how you don't need to see her face to feel her love. really awesome shot.
love your toning. she's so sweet. great composition.
I so love this photo - it's so simple, but it says so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I love everything about this picture...Very inspiring because I have been trying to take one similar from DD but she won't sit still. So the picture is only in my head for now! thanks for sharing it!
Amy, this is a great photo blog! I really like your eye. I also am in love with this shot--just so sweet!
so so cool... i love how you don't need to see her face to feel her love. really awesome shot.
love your toning. she's so sweet. great composition.
I so love this photo - it's so simple, but it says so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home