Saturday, October 14, 2006

5 weird things about me

I was tagged by Frederique and possibly Brenda. Thanks ladies. I enjoy reading the tags (questions) that go around and it's fun to be a part of this one. So without thinking to much here is my list.

  1. All I drink is water. No juice. No soda. Just water.
  2. I eat the same lunch everyday until I'm so sick of it I can't eat it anymore.
  3. I'm a home body. Never thought I would say that about myself. When I'm away from home for a while, all I want to do is go back to my cozy safe place. I just love being home.
  4. I love to organize and declutter, though you may not always know by being in my house. I find it very therapeutic and I always have a project going. Right now I'm in the middle of organizing my photos from my film days and find it very satisfying. Next, my attic.
  5. Most the time the people I make connections with are always 10-15 years older than me. I delight in those friendships.

I am tagging Lanne, Julie B, Alissa, and Jill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie C Butler said...

I think it is me that you are tagging! Thanks so much .. I'd better hurry and post my 5 weird things before there is no one left to tag!!
I have to say ~ we are alike in many ways .. you will see from my post...
Talk to you soon

October 16, 2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home