A few favorites from day one of my lighthouse tour




Here are just a few photos from our first day in Oregon traveling the coast. I have so many photos to go through right now I have just been picking and choosing the ones that go best with my posts. I have so much to catch up on and I even have photos I took from before I left that I haven't even seen.Go here if you want to read more of the story...it's a good one. :) To lazy to type it again.

4 Comments:
These are such great shots, i love them all. I wish i had a light house near by. My husband is from newfoundland and that is wwhat these remind me of. Thanks for sharing
YOur photos are wonderful. I haven't been shooting lately so my blog doesn't have any recent pictures. I hope to someday take some like yours!
I am so glad you are back ~ I have been missing your posts!! Love these photos .. I can't wait to see more ..
I went to the Maritime Provinces for my Honeymoon 4 1/2 years ago .. and I am wishing I could go back with the camera I have now ..
These are awsome ...
These pictures are amazing!!! The wave shot speaks volumes. You do really, really nice work!
Post a Comment
<< Home