Thursday, October 12, 2006

I haven't been feeling really creative lately.


Because of that I've sort of stayed away from my camera. Just taking a break. It seems to help me most when I can stand back and let inspiration take it's course...amidst living I find it everywhere. So yesterday I decided to play around in my backyard while listening to my ipod. It proved to be very rewarding. This just happens to be my favorite from the photos I took. It speaks to me on a deep level...about me. My life right now.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the music?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am new to your blog.. having linked from a comment your left on Frederiques.. :) I just wanted to say.. you mentioned ledge shelving from pottery barn. Not sure which one but IKEA have some fabulous shelving.. and it is alot cheaper than PB.. maybe you can find something suitable.

October 12, 2006 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shot. very creative. I found your blog at 2Peas Gallery. Love the photos in your other blog spots too!

October 26, 2006 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home