Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane



I'm going to drive the Oregon coast and visit numerous lighthouse. Go here to see the cool book my dh made for me for the trip. I'm so excited about this and just can't wait to share all the goodies when I get back.

So for now I will leave you with a few photos I took the other night with my family.

Happy fall.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie C Butler said...

I am so jealous ~ you are going to get great photos!!
These photos are awsome by the way .. I love them both...
Have a great trip!!

October 17, 2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

that top one is just beautiful...

October 17, 2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Gorgeous photos Amy! Have a great trip and bring back a bunch of photos for those of us that don't get to travel! LOL!! =)

October 18, 2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to contact you, but there seems to be no email. Just wondering how you changed the image at the top of your screen? Thanks.
elizabeth@lizzieloophotography.com

October 21, 2006 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home