You would not believe the bribing that goes on in order to take photos of my girls these days. I've definitely got a problem on my hands. Oh well at least they sat still for me to take these.
Oh, I believe it! I've thought about getting one of the goodie baskets that you see at the dentist or doctor to let my kids pick a treat after they've "smiled" for me. I was thinking today...I'm running out of candy and I need to get more so I can take more pictures. These though are absolutely worth whatever you had to give them. Beautiful!
Whoo! Awsome catchlights!! I can see you in there!! Great shots! It's too bad I can't Bribe DS - too young yet to understand! LOL! But I can bribe my nephews - and the basket sounds like a good idea!! LOL ... Great shots!
4 Comments:
Oh, I believe it! I've thought about getting one of the goodie baskets that you see at the dentist or doctor to let my kids pick a treat after they've "smiled" for me. I was thinking today...I'm running out of candy and I need to get more so I can take more pictures. These though are absolutely worth whatever you had to give them. Beautiful!
Whoo! Awsome catchlights!! I can see you in there!!
Great shots! It's too bad I can't Bribe DS - too young yet to understand! LOL! But I can bribe my nephews - and the basket sounds like a good idea!! LOL ...
Great shots!
amy, you're so good! these are great!
My goodness, such beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment
<< Home