Thursday, November 09, 2006

in search of good light

The sun has changed it's path so now I'm searching for a good place to take photos inside. Lucky for me in the winter I actually don't live in a cave. Here are just a few practice shots with my new found spot.

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Oh my Goodness! Your photos are GORGEOUS! I LOVE this Blog! definately one for me to bookmark. I'll be back here often.....hope you don't mind a stocker.
Thanks for your nice compliments on my pics
~amanda

November 09, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Tracey Kendall said...

Looks like you found the spot. Great lighting and catchlights. I hate the winter...please be short.

November 09, 2006 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy i love #2. so sweet. so happy you found a spot. these are too cute.

November 09, 2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Wow These are great - adorable little girl! I have a spot in my dining room (but requires me to move the table) LOL!! ..
Love these photos ..

November 12, 2006 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie I had to move furniture as well to get the light and so I could be against the window. The things we do!

November 13, 2006 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are amazing!! I have a place like that in my house, but in the last fall I loose my light.... currently the only room that gets light is in the baby's room! :-)

I love the light in the top one. What lens are you using?

November 13, 2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

Rebecca I was using a 50mm 1.4. Currently my favorite lens.

November 14, 2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home