posted by amy gretchen at 7:41 AM
I would love the website for this. I've been looking for a sb with 1h and 3v - perfect.
That is beautiful. I love the depth of field in this picture. Do you have a different lens? How do you do that? Love this!!
bek is used my 50mm 1.4 to take these photos.
Very nice - love the photos you chose!! I thought I was going to see more of your trip to maine??Talk to you soon ..
amy. you amaze me!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I would love the website for this. I've been looking for a sb with 1h and 3v - perfect.
That is beautiful. I love the depth of field in this picture. Do you have a different lens? How do you do that?
Love this!!
bek is used my 50mm 1.4 to take these photos.
Very nice - love the photos you chose!! I thought I was going to see more of your trip to maine??
Talk to you soon ..
amy. you amaze me!
Post a Comment
<< Home