Monday, December 18, 2006

10 favorite of 2006 challenge

Frederique gave a challenge to pick your favorite 10 photos of 2006 including a caption that could not exceed 5 words. This challenge was, well a challenge and very informative for me. I thought it would just be something fun to do, but proved to be very beneficial for me. Thanks Frederique for letting me be apart of it!

I can't believe what I learned about myself while filtering through my photos. I've grown a lot this past year creatively and technically; however, I have so much more I want to accomplish as a photographer or maybe I should say as one who loves photography. It has been so good for me to get this perspective I've needed on my work. Something I didn't consider when taking on this challenge. I still have so much to learn and am so looking forward to what this year will hold for me.

Here are the 10 I chose. It was hard so to make the decision. I have fallen in love with so many photos this year. So of all the photos I love I chose the ones that were significant to me in 2006.












13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy!!! I love these!!! Honnestly they ROCK! I can surely learn from you!! This is what I love about photography, it really helps getting to know the photographer. There is such a unity in all these pictures. I just can't express it in words but you can tell they are all taken by you. FA-BU-LOUS..I just love: my reality and magic...And #2 too, and all of them. They speak VOLUME to me, because they are so so real, which is what I thrive for: the dynamics, the action, the emotion, the feeling, the smell. Like I could say: I was there, you let me enter in your world. Thank you!Honnestly...

December 18, 2006 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, these are all so fabulous!! Seriously, they are wonderful. Your favorites are all photos that have such impact. I am so in love with #1,5, 10. :)

December 18, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

These are all so gorgeous! What fun and different choices you've made. You can really tell that each one means something special to you. Great job!

December 18, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

amy, these are all fabulous... i esp. love my reality (which i dont think i have ever seen) and magnificent. great picks!!!

December 19, 2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your favorites!!! These are awsome .. I love your captions too .. they are so true .. and I can see why you used these words!!

December 19, 2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

oh.wow. These are just amazing! awesome

December 20, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goblot said...

Very awesome Amy! I think the ocean shot is just such an amazing capture.

December 23, 2006 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs!! I'm on your admirer list. ;) Happy Holidays!

December 24, 2006 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are amazing photos! I think the last one is my favorite. I have a thing for silouettes.

January 02, 2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

Those are spectacular photos. I am in awe of your talent.

January 03, 2007 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just blown away by your top ten, they are SO beautiful.. Magic is incredible and the wave one, (now I've forgotten the name...), I am so in awe of your talent...

January 05, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

That last image is TDF! WOWEE! Love it!!! ;)

February 12, 2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Amy, these photos are AMAZING! Congratulations on being amazing. :)

May 02, 2007 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home