tell me about you.
I haven't gone through my Christmas photos yet. To be honest I didn't take very many. I tried hard to make it about the moment instead of messing with my camera. I have to say I so enjoyed feeling like I was more apart of opening the gifts.
Actually I have a lot of photos on my card from this past week that I need to look through, but just haven't found the time. I'm trying to do too many things.
Anyway I'll get to my point....on my words blog today I was inspired to create a list of 100 things about me. I thought it was such a great idea and have learned so many things about other bloggers that I wanted to share it with all of you. I would love to get to know those individuals who are getting to know me through my photos and words. So here is a link to my list. It seems like a daunting task, but I was shocked at how fast it went. Make sure to link your post in the comments.
Actually I have a lot of photos on my card from this past week that I need to look through, but just haven't found the time. I'm trying to do too many things.
Anyway I'll get to my point....on my words blog today I was inspired to create a list of 100 things about me. I thought it was such a great idea and have learned so many things about other bloggers that I wanted to share it with all of you. I would love to get to know those individuals who are getting to know me through my photos and words. So here is a link to my list. It seems like a daunting task, but I was shocked at how fast it went. Make sure to link your post in the comments.

5 Comments:
Done!
http://sageg.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the inspiration, and for encouraging me in the 100 things. You can view it at my blog: www.kimsueellen.blogspot.com Thank you.
Here's mine! http://smallslices.blogspot.com/2007/01/100-things.html
EEK, I did it and it's public now. Thanks for the inspiration. Very fun.
btw..I didn't take my camera out christmas morning either. I just wanted to be a part of the moment, not just watching it. I don't regret it....
Post a Comment
<< Home